Amandla elanga! Regular electricity cuts in Mpophomeni mean cooking, heating and lighting is often a challenge. MCG promotes the use of Sunstoves, Wonderbags, Solar jars and iSitofu. Not only are they useful when the grid goes down, the energy is endless and completely free. Good for the planet in every way.
- iSitofu is available from our Community Garden corner Mhlongo and Stadium Roads Mpophomeni
- Wonderbags are available at Elaine’s in Howick or at the Community Garden
- Sunstoves are available at Midlands Solar Sales in Victoria Centre PMB
- Solar Jars are available at Mica in Howick
- Pellets to fuel iSitofu are available in the Community Garden
- Contact Hleziphe Mbanjwa for more information on iSitofu or to place an order 072 866 3762